Do you have an interesting article or idea on social impact/ sustainability? Write for us today for a chance to be published on the SDG Factory and become a regular contributor!
What Are We looking for?
-Informative articles surrounding social impact/ sustainability issues in Africa. We are looking for in-depth/ well-researched articles on social entrepreneurship, gender equality, climate change, education, and human rights.
-Stories of resilience that feature an individual or non-profit overcoming a challenge in order to create positive change.
-Articles on the activities of grassroots NGOs or non-profits that are making positive impact.
-Interviews featuring foremost advocates of the Sustainable Development Goals.
Guidelines to Write for Us
- Submit your work by filling out all fields below.
- Except when solicited, we do not accept submissions that have been published elsewhere.
- Suggested word count: between 800 to 2000 words.
- Always include a short bio. You will be asked to send a photograph of yourself if your article is selected for publication.
- Once you submit to the system, know that we will receive your submission. Because of this, we usually do not acknowledge reception unless emailed separately.
- Here are some of the reasons why we might turn down a submission: poor grammar, poor punctuation, poor use of tenses, plagiarism.
- Be advised that we will edit your work and sometimes change the title, and if we consider the latter, we will inform you.
- You retain the copyright to your work. However, we do require that you credit SDG Factory as the original publisher of the work.
- Except on rare occasions, we do not remove pieces that have been published on our site.
- You will only be notified if/ when your article is published.
- Further inquiries, including official contacts from publishers and editors, could be sent to email@example.com.